Sunday, December 13, 2009

27 weeks 4 days!!!

Well we are on the final count down. Less than three months to go with so much to do! This past weekend we spent doing some holiday shopping and attending holiday work parties. We had a great time but it was strange to think that next year she will be here to go with us.
Saul that it was quite funny that I have become the pregnant lady waddling through the mall. I definitely cannot shop like I used to but I am getting to know all the major restrooms in each mall. Our crib is in and as soon as it is picked up and assembled we will post pictures. We don't have a major update this weekend besides just being busy with work and getting ready for the holidays. I do have some pictures to leave you with from this weekend and the growing belly. Have a great Sunday!!!

Love,
The Kaye Family

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment